COMPLETING YOUR TAXES DURING THE OFF-SEASON
wagnertaxservice.com | 951.296.0634 | Fax 866.480.9062
How To Connect With The Office/Tax Preparer Now That The Offseason Is In Effect
If You requested an extension be filed on your behalf, or we could not complete the taxes you gave us by the normal deadline Please read this notice for our procedures & Communication instructions for finalizing your taxes during this time of the year
- If you are New Client contacting us for the first time Please use the following links to submit a New Client Information Form as well as an Appointment request with our office. Click Here to submit a New Client info form or to submit an Appt Request Click Here to request an Appt
- If you already have an Off-Season Phone or Virtual Tax Appt, please upload your tax documents at least 1 week prior to your Appt using the link below. If we do not receive your documents within that timeframe which allows us to print, sort and organize your documents, we will most likely need to reschedule your appt so please plan ahead. If you prefer to drop off, fax, or mail us your documents you can do that as well. Here is the link to upload your docs >> https://wagnertaxservice.com/upload-taxdocuments/ (be sure all documents are clear and legible. PDF is Preferred) If you have any trouble connecting to our secure server due to your home or public network please email your Preparer so they can send you instructions. Security it an important part of uploading.
- If you are a current client and have already made an Off-season In-Person Appt, Do NOT upload your tax documents, instead please organize them, and bring them to your Appt.
- If you would like to change your in-person Tax Appt over to a Remote or Phone Appt you can do so by clicking the following link or going to our website. >>https://wagnertaxservice.com/appointment-requestchange/ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND if you change over to a remote Appt you will need to upload docs 1 week before appt See Above.
- If you have an extension and would like to set up an appt you can request a Remote/Phone or In-Person appointment by using this link>> https://wagnertaxservice.com/appointment-requestchange/ or by contacting your Tax Preparer directly through email (Tax preparer Email Addresses Listed below)
- If you are ready and would like to submit your tax documents to have them prepared without an appt, use the following link>>https://wagnertaxservice.com/upload-taxdocuments/ Please Note, all submitted tax documents are handled in the order received there is no guaranteed complete time or date. Please check in with the preparer by email for status.
- When E-mail is not a preferred communication. We understand that email can be frustrating for those who prefer not to communicate that way but for a Tax Office, it is a preferred communication because we can get and respond to email anywhere at any time even when not physically in the office. It is also helpful to have a record to refer to. During the slow off-season, Tax Preparers handle their own schedules and communications directly with you without the use of a front desk attendant.
- Emailing The Front Desk During The Off Season. From April 18th through January 31st, 2023, as said previously Tax preparers will be handling all emails directly. If you send an email to the Front Desk, you should receive an auto-response email back with contact info & off-season procedure information directing you to where you need to go.
Bookkeeping | Invoicing | Accounts Payable | Training
Spend your valuable time running your business and let us help you account for it. The level of involvement is up to you. We customize an accounting plan that matches you. We can handle all or part of your specific accounting needs. Costs are determined by the complexity of the services needed in the following areas:
- Business Bookkeeping
- Payroll Services
- Accounts Payable
- Check Writing
- Workers Comp Audits
- Bank Reconciliation
- QuickBooks Training
- QuickBooks Online Company Setups
- Accountant Analysis Services